Wednesday, November 7, 2007

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

Ramel Bradley says "Fuck you" to logic

UK FUCKING LOST TO GARDNER-WEBB!? Somehow, Uk-Ranked #20 in the polls-Lost to a team that isn't even in a FUCKING NCAA VIDEO GAME! Here: Tell me where this university is?

...give up?

North Carolina. You didn't know that, UK didn't know that, and I'm pretty sure most of the kids that attend that school didn't know it existed until it was US News & World Reports rated it one of the best schools in the nation. Some of them probably thought they were going to Grambling, and the others thought it was a horticulture school. Somehow, Someway, UK manages to not only lose to these guys, but gets BLOWN OUT. A fucking 16 point blowout, and you better believe everyone else in Boiling-Springs, North Carolina is getting laid tonight. Road Trip!

Wow. Bradley, a First-Team All-SEC player (coaches poll) was the only one who showed up (24 points; you know-36% of the team's total) and Alex Legion still sits, so go figure. P2 had 12-12, and the rest of the team ate ass. Crawford proves to us some more that he's a showboat that is a Crawford. The logic behind that sentence? Joe of the Cats and Jamal Crawford of the Knicks are the same exact player-Either on fire or colder than a witch's tit. Unfortunately, whenever he gets the ball, that's it, you're not going to see it again. Go get ready for some defense while he takes on the opposing team.

Damn it, this year is going to be a long year. Billy Clyde, please-PLEASE-don't do this to UK. Tell me I'm overreacting, tell me everything's gonna be fine, and then tell me about that eigth-grader that you just signed out of Chicago. I know you're playing with house money this year, and P2 and Legion are fucking pimps, but for the love of God don't mail this in. Bradley is too good for this, and I can only laugh at the moving mop that is Coury for so long.

And for me, can you just do me one last thing: Please don't lose to Stony Brook on the 27th, I'll never hear the end of it.

No comments: